We sincerely want you to become part of our family!
Grace and Peace to You,
We would love the opportunity to be in business with you! Our platform is very simple:
- Commissions Paid at Closing! (No waiting for the check to clear)
- Generous Commission Split (80/20 Agent Leads, 50/50 on Company Leads)
- First Class Company Website: www.REJacksonville.com
- Your own Website: www.yourdomain.com
- Paperless agent back office management system (Transaction Desk)
- Your Customers/Leads Platform Management System
- 24 Hour Toll Free PCR Hotline System (Used for Capturing Leads)
- Company Phone Number with your own extension (904-404-9797 ext. 123)
- Tuesday and Thursday Weekly Conference Call from 8:45 – 9:00 a.m.
- Ongoing Training Class and Monthly Boot Camps (along with evening training)
- 3rd or 4th Tuesday of each month PCR Fellowship Meeting (We Break Bread Together)
- No Floor Time – Leads from your listings sent directly to you
- Refer/Recruit an agent to us and earn $200 Per Closing every time that agent has a
- No Mandatory Meetings or Training
- No Hidden or Surprise Fees (a $195 transaction fee). Paid by Buyer or Seller.
- Full-Time and Ongoing Broker Support
- PCR Family Connection Line (WhatsApp)
- Commercial Real Estate Division/Property Management/Real Estate School
- You are in Business for Yourself, not by Yourself!
PCR’s 5 Platforms of Success
Staying in Position to Win
PCR’s DNA Traits
Grace and Peace
Culture & Energy
Win-Win-Win (Customer Wins, Agent Wins, and Company Wins)
Premier Coast Realty Business Development Plan – Income Generating Activities
1) I will make a minimum of 50 prospecting calls per week.
2) I will constantly update my sphere of influence. Every time I meet someone I will add his/her
name and address to my list. I will stay in contact by phone, mailings and follow-up. I will have a
plan of action for each person on getting that person to refer business to me.
3) Hold open houses regularly – 8/month recommended. (Not necessarily every week. Some agents
will conduct 4 open houses in one weekend and none the next).
4) I will follow up with the Open House prospect right away. (Saturday or Sunday evenings. The
longer I wait, the fewer customers will still be available to work with).
5) I will find time to be creative, find new ways to obtain business.
6) I will expand my influence by joining civic and social organizations.
7) I will have a specific plan to follow up with each customer after closing. I will contact all past
customers at least four times a year (geographic, demographic or social)
8) I will maintain my farm and not get discouraged. A farmer does not plant a seed to harvest
tomorrow; he is planting for the future.
9) I may want to alternate farm visits with cold-calling canvassing of interesting streets and
neighborhoods on a one-time only basis. I will make sure I schedule daily time for door-to-door
10) I will call FSBO’s and expireds. I will be maintaining contact with those who haven’t listed with
11) I will send 10 prospecting letters every week and as many thank you notes as possible.
12) I will ask for and send outgoing referrals, as this is “easy money”.
13) I will announce a new listing to neighbors every week and in general, look for every “excuse” to
contact the public about doing business.
6 Productivity-Boosting Habits
- Write Down Daily Goals – Divide your goals into two categories-have-to-do and want-to-do.
That helps you create a prioritized to-do list while also mentally confirming what you will get
done for the day.
- Make a Schedule for the Day, and Stick to it! – Plan everything from follow-up calls to breaks.
And plan to do your high-priority tasks at the time of day when you’re most productive.
- Break up Your Projects. Working on a new marketing product or buyer presentation? Give
yourself a due date and schedule out the days and hours when you will work on it.
- Organize Your Systems. Create organized systems for all aspects of your business. For example,
every Monday morning, add, edit and remove leads.
- Take a Break. It’s been proven that taking a break will drastically improve your productivity
levels, and you’ll be happier and healthier.
- Have a Quitting Time. No matter how much you love what you do, knowing an end time is near
is essential. Set an end time to keep a healthy work/life balance, in addition to having daily
6 Productivity-Boosting Habits
Too often, we hang on to old patterns, old habits, old mindsets and old routines simply because that’s the way it has always been done. Our world is moving way too fast for that. Before the first of the year, take a good, long look at your daily, weekly and monthly activities. Write them all down. What can you lose? What’s costing you time, energy and money that isn’t bringing you a return personally or professionally? Time to get rid of them. “Clean house” before the first of the year – you will find yourself with a whole lot more momentum and a great running start to the next year if you do.
We Are a Member of NEF MLS – Benefits Includes:
- Searchable/Interactive Maps
- Street Maps, Parcel Maps and Aerial Imagery
- Email Prospecting and Customer Portals
- Powerful CMA’s and Statistics
- Data Sharing with participating MLS’s in Florida
- ListHub for Broker Syndication
- FloridaLiving.net (Florida Realtors)
- 21 Counties of Property Records in Flexmls
- Metro Market Trends (MMT)
- MMT full reports with links to county
- Editable contracts/forms that can be branded with your company’s logo
- Dotloop Interface
- Form Simplicity Ultimate including unlimited storage and E-Signatures
- Transaction Desk Interface
- Consumers-REaltyWEB.net app by Smarter Agent (all platforms), Flexmls (iPhone only)
- MLSAdvantage by Florida Realtors
- Find Property Search by Move, Inc. (REALTOR.com)
- RPR (Realtor Property Resource) by NAR
- New Home Source
- MyCondo Plans
- Showing/Assist *includes mobile version
- Agent Inbox Messaging
- Flexmls IDX
- Many Site Licensed Vendors (see RealtyWEB.net for the list)
Benefits of Being a Member of Florida Realtors
Florida Realtors – Quick Contact List
Legal Hotline – (407) 438-1409
Tech Hotline – (407) 587-1450
Form Simplicity – forms.floridarealtors.org
Education – floridarealtors.org/Education
Florida Realtor Magazine – floridarealtors.org/Magazine
MLS Advantage – mlsadvantage.floridarealtors.org
Market Data – floridarealtors.org/ResearchAndStatistics
Office of Public Policy & Florida Realtors PAC – (850) 224-1400
Headquarters – (407) 438-1400
7025 Augusta National Drive, Orlando, Fl. 32822
FLORIDA REALTORS LEGAL HOTLINE
Get free advice and resources to keep you on the right side of the law. Call (407) 438-1409 weekdays
from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Have your Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) license number available. Or
an attorney will call you when you submit a question online at floridarealtors.org/LegalCenter. Have a
less pressing need for legal information? You can also check our online database of legal Q&As at
floridarealtors.org/LegalCenter/AskanAttorney/index.cfm or search our video library,
floridarealtors.org/MediaLibrary/index.cfm for our legal videos.
Other Member Benefits
Save up to 80% on Office Supplies – Florida Realtors has partnered with Office Depot to save you up to
80% off preferred products! Shop online or in stores! FREE next-day delivery on orders over $50
(excludes furniture orders)! To shop or print your savings card, go to www.officediscounts.org/flar.html
Discounts on Truck Rentals – Looking for discounts on Budget Truck Rentals? Members save up to
15% off Sunday – Thursday and 10% off Friday – Saturday! Go to
bit.ly/floridarealtors/budgettrucks.com to learn more and reserve your truck online!
Members-Only Discounts on Shipping – Take advantage of special savings on UPS shipping. Save up to
28 percent on a portfolio of air and international express shipping services. Go to
www.savewithups.com/far to sign up, or call (800) 325-7000.
- I love life
- I do whatever is necessary to develop my health every day in every way
- I eat nutritiously
- My mind acts on healthy information
- I eat properly
- I exercise regularly
- I am free of stress and depression
- I always have positive thoughts
- My positive thinking brings me success
- I am a happy person
- I thrive on challenges
- I feel great
- Health and happiness are my goals
- My attitude is totally positive
- I know my numbers and I use them effectively
- I notice changes in my life and I like them
- I like myself
- I feel great
- I deserve to excel
- I am decisive
- My energy is centered and focused
- People like me
- I know my strengths
- I use my strengths
- I manage my time
- I am the master of ease
- I am in control
- I am well prepared
- I am organized
- I am creative
- I set priorities
- I get things done
- I do it now
- When something needs to be done, I do it
- I keep positive, exciting, fun, productive thoughts in my mind at all times…Yes